Martin Scheidt, CEO
Mediator of Agriculture
Engineer, European Patent Attorney
Martin Scheidt is the CEO of MEDEVIAS. After his graduation as an engineer he collected more than 25 years of experience in the fields of business and technology. Based on his long-standing activity in international business groups at the interface of technology, innovation and law he commands a vast experience as negotiator and consultant to executives, legal departments and R&D departments throughout a high number of conflict cases.
Mission in most instances: Avoid costly escalation of conflict.
Objective: to sustainable resolve pending conflict issues with competitors, business partners and institutions by extrajudicial means.
The competence and experience from this professional practice is available to customers through MEDEVIAS.
MEDEVIAS - our profile at a glance:
- Comprehensive experience in consulting, negotiating and sustainable resolving conflicts in business and technology
- Extensive understanding of different company- and project-specific situations and perspectives, throughout any technological and economical context
- Long-standing working practice in international business groups
- Longtime consulting for SMEs and business groups
- Professional education as Business Mediator
- Engineering science background
- Longtime experience in the field of intellectual property
(background as European Patent Attorney, German Patent Attorney)